Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HSCL Wednesday Night: Only Love
March 10, 2010

Readings:

Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth

Ernest Holmes, Lessons


Notes/Excerpts:

  • I am in that place of surrender, there is an awareness that it is time to let go and let God…that’s why I’m here…there is an awareness at any moment that I am doing the best I can, and that’s new
  • I may not be pleased with the outcome and am still clear that I did the nest I could. This is rolling the stone away
  • The stone represents the huge challenge in ones life and the pebble in the shoe and it is always at the level of spiritual, mental, emotional consciousness
  • We realize it never was, what we thought it was, it can’t all be knowing right now in the way we want o know it
  • Rolling the stone is removing the barrier and limitations, that it’s not exactly the same, and it’s all the same…
  • It is always simply a perception of separation
  • The translation is that you are stopping me to from being my full self because you are not making it easy for me
  • I am preparing the pace so that I can be more prepared for the idea of what scripture means to us n the individual and collective level
  • What is between me and my full expression? Help me be who I need to be so I can be who I am
  • “I don’t mind what happens”, we hope that doesn’t mean what we know it means
  • We think what the situation changes who we are and how we need to be, but the lesson is to continue to be who we are regardless, and none of that will move me
  • As bad as this is, it doesn’t change who I am
  • There is a moment in time where there is no escaping that we are one, the science of genealogy helps us realize we are one
  • We can continue to live our lives taking exception, and make others different,
  • There is that that knows that we are connected, what if our basic premise is that we are all connected
  • There is an undercurrent that is the current itself and if we choose to tune into it
  • Stay off the drama triangle, life will invite you into choosing sides, there is no safe place there, the way to win is to get off the triangle, not argue for a position
  • “Only when you resist what happens are you are the mercy of what happens.” –Eckhart Tolle
  • The only stoe to roll away is the stone of our own thinking

I love you,
Rev. Andriette

No comments: