Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HSCL Sunday Morning Service 5/23/10:
23rd Psalm

Psalm 23 (KJV)

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

The Law is my guiding principle; I shall not ‘trip’.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

All of my needs are met: I am guided and guarded and everything required for my jouney is provided.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

I am strengthened from the core of my being…this experience of unfolding good calls forth the same good that is my nature.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Even tho’ I still may trip, on occasion, I really do know better: I know that all that I am, ALL that I have and do is directly attributable to my intention, focus and surrender to these guiding principles.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Even when I perceive that there are those who are against me (by their word or deed) I see beyond my fear of them and my doubt of me and I realize that this is not worthy of my attention! I recognize my good is forever present –in ABUNDANCE!

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

“I know what side my bread is buttered on!”
As I stay focused on the GOODNESS, GRACE and LOVE that abides in me, it surrounds and enfolds me…I intend to remain in this conscious awareness, FOREVER!

I see you, I love you,
Rev. Andriette

No comments: